Date: 14 May 2021
Author: FINTECH Circle
Have you ever wondered how to become an angel investor? Or how to expand your fintech investment portfolio?
Learn from experienced investors how to start investing in the most innovative fintech startups and hear from the Deloitte Legal experts about tax advantages for UK investors when investing in private companies!
This must-attend live webinar is designed for those who either have never invested in fintech startups before and want to learn the ground rules, or the more experienced investors who want to get a refresher of UK tax benefits in the form of SEIS and EIS, which protect the downside of investing in early-stage businesses, while having an unlimited upside (ie no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax to pay).
The speakers will look into:
- How to start investing in fintech startups and how does angel investing work
- What is the motivation of private investors to invest in startups
- How do you get access to good deal flow
- How do you evaluate companies and conduct due diligence
- Which tax advantages exist to protect your downside risk
Date: Wednesday, 19 May
Time: 11 AM BST