This online course is designed for finance professionals looking to gain knowledge on the latest industry trends and the future of finance.
The KnowledgeBrief and FINTECH Circle outcome-focused approach offers a rich, interactive learning experience. It will help you excel as a 21st century finance leader and manager, especially if your financial institution undergoes digital transformation and change programmes.
The one-month course will provide you with the latest insights on best practices in digital transformation and financial technology (fintech), inspiration and challenge, self-reflection, and collaboration with peers.
Gain new experience, fintech skills and knowledge through a blend of different activities:
- Distance learning via the powerful online learning solution, KBPRO®
- External stimulus from peer-to-peer interactions at Fintech Masterclasses
- Opportunities to bring to life your learning and embed this in your real working environment
After successfully completing the course, you will be awarded Foundation Chartered Manager status. You will also have the opportunity to gain full Chartered Manager status through KnowledgeBrief.
- Learn from leading management and fintech experts and receive support from professional Learning Advisor throughout the course duration
- Meet your peers and learn from their experience
- Upon completion, receive a globally recognised management qualification from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the only chartered professional body in the field of management and leadership
- Invest in yourself, start thinking like an entrepreneur and get ahead of the competition
CMI Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership
£830 + VAT
01 June 2020
- Programme Launch
- FINTECH Circle MasterClass #1: Two hour session on Fintech
- KnowledgeBrief Impact Session #1: One hour session on how to complete your assignment
- FINTECH Circle MasterClass #2: Two hour session on fintech industry trends and opportunities
- KnowledgeBrief Impact Session & Q&A #2: Continued support helping learners to maximise their learning
- KnowledgeBrief Interactive SCAN Webinar: The latest thinking from around the world and how it applies and relates to Fintech (The SCAN is available via KBPro each month)
- StudyUnit Completion: All assignments must be submitted to KB who will submit to the CMI. All Learners will receive the response relating to their qualification success within 5 weeks of submission
- The principles of developing, managing and leading individuals and teams to achieve success across the finance sector
- Gain understanding of the ‘fintech revolution’ and latest insights on the digital transformation the industry is (and will be) going through
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset to deal with the digital disruption
- Learn about the key pillars of fintech, such as wealthtech, regtech, insurtech and paytech and applications of artificial intelligence in finance
- Self-reflect on your style of leadership and how to inspire, challenge and collaborate with your peers
The course is designed for existing managers and leaders in finance and technology.
There are no formal entry requirements.
Professional Learning Advisor support throughout the course duration.
Benefit from the best of current business school knowledge endorsed by professional bodies on the KnowledgeBrief innovative online platform.
It is designed in formats to accelerate learning and focus on business application for results in the workplace.
Through the platform, you can earn CMI qualifications, manage your CPD, and access cutting edge research.
All required course reading is available within KBPro®.
Your fintech masterclass lecturer
Founder & CEO
FINTECH Circle & FINTECH Circle Institute
Susanne Chishti is a global fintech influencer, lecturer, investor and board member.
She is also the Co-Editor of the bestselling books:
The FINTECH Book, which has been translated into 10 languages and is sold across 107 countries, The WealthTECH Book, The InsurTECH Book, The PAYTECH Book and The AI Book (all published by WILEY).
Find out more about Susanne here.
Ready to take the next step in your career?
Ready to take the next step towards
a new qualification?
Contact us to discuss The Management and Leadership Programme!